Monday, May 30, 2011

Back in the Saddle












After looking at the date on my last entry it seems hard to believe that I was gone for so long, but after many distractions and exploits, I'm back.


They say there are three main ways of learning, Audibly, Visually and Kinetically.

A basic example I once saw was: How does a child learn fire is hot?
Audibly: The child is told "fire is hot" and they don't get burned
Visually: The child sees some one get burned, and now they know fire is hot
Kinetically: The child touches fire and learns first hand that fire is hot (they are only going to do this once)

We all use all three of these ways to learn new things all of the time. Some people find it easier to learn audibly, some visually and some kinetically, Me? I gotta touch the fire.

Since I learn better by doing things (and I don't really know what I'm doing). Instead of jumping strait into one big project, I'm gonna create a web comic that I will upload to this blog and my deviantART account, one page at a time, while still working on the story for my big project. So hopefully in a few months you will see page one of my web comic.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!
    welcome back! and what a great plan for your work!
    see you around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And looking forward to your picks for my blogfest on Monday!

    ReplyDelete